Marx, Cloos, Weyer PartGmbB
We are a modern and customer focussed tax consulting firm in Ruesselsheim. In particular, we give advice to small and medium-sized companies in different industries and different legal forms of organization. We also render our services to professionals and private clients. Our customers have direct contact with one of the partners. The team members settle all questions amongst themselves. Therefore, you will get advice efficiently. Currently, we have approx. 20 employees.
Concerning civil law we work closely together with an external lawyer. Hence, we can solve a problem in its entirety.
MCW – Your Partner for Success
MCW is a mid-market (Mittelstand) tax consulting firm. The three partners have all rendered their services to mid-market and fast growing companies for a number of years. Our major concern is the prosperity of our clients and to assist them in achieving their financial goals. Moreover we intend to support our clients in their specific personal situations.
International Consulting Services
For cross-border tax issues, we collaborate with one of the large international auditing and tax consulting firms.
MCW`s Focus on Mid-Market and Young Dynamic Companies
MCW’s partners place strong emphasis not only on assisting our clients in professional matters of tax consulting and business consulting, but also acting as an entrepreneurial advisor, supporting entrepreneurs in the challenges of managing their company as a confident. We do not only advise companies but also the shareholders if desired.
Cooperation on Legal Advice
MCW works closely with the lawyer and tax lawyer Mrs. Diana Ebert. This allows us to provide solutions to legal problems in close cooperation. This applies in particular for succession planning.
Consulting Concept, Implementation, Quality
All projects are led or carried out personally by a partner, depending on their complexity. We do not only advise clients, but do also offer to assist them in implementing recommendations.
Continuity in the provision of services is ensured through the direct support of clients by one of the partners. The relationship of trust between the client and the MCW partner, required for efficient and comprehensive consulting, is not interrupted by changes in responsibilities.
Tax Advisory Services
- Consulting on structuring transactions
- Restructuring of companies
- Preparation of tax returns for companies and shareholders
- Support in tax field audits
- Representation of the client vis-à-vis the tax authorities
- Consulting in connection with inheritance tax and on the transfer of property to the next genaration
- Consulting on company formations, reorganizations, company acquisitions and sales, equity investments and the discontinuation of operations
- Consulting and assistance in preparing annual, interim and consolidated financial statements
- Consulting and assistance in preparing budgetary balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements (monthly for the following fiscal year and on an annual basis for further years as part of a strategic plan)
- Consulting and assistance in determining routines for preparing informative monthly financial statements and monthly cashflow statements
- Consulting and assistance in determining routines for plan versus actual comparisons with explanations of main deviations
- Consulting and design of an MIS system
- Consulting and assistance in preparing reports for associated and/or international companies, including transformation of accounts under HGB to accounts under IFRS or US GAAP
- Analyses of weaknesses of the accounting function and implementation of measures to improve results
- Consulting and assistance in the search for investment capital (private equity, venture capital, state subsidies)
- Consulting in the acquisiton and sale of companies, including performing financial due diligence reviews
- Consulting in connection with Basel II and assisting clients in negotiations with banks
Financial Accounting and Payroll Accounting
- Carrying out the financial accounting for clients by using the DATEV software (including cost center accounting)
- Carrying out the financial accounting for clients in the client’s office by using the DATEV software or the alternative software of the client
- Carrying out the payroll accounting for clients including the preparation of monthly declarations for tax offices and social security departments
- Analysis of an external accounting system on a monthly basis
Financial Accounting with Digital Documents
- Video: Digitales Belegwesen (only available in German)
- Video: Datev-Unternehmen online (only available in German)
- Preparation of annual, interim and consolidated financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB), IFRS and US GAAP
- Review of settlement balance sheets and realization and liquidation statements
- Business enterprise valuations
- Review of internal control systems
- Plausibility tests of budgetary planning
Mrs. Petra Rauch – Registry
Phone: +49 (0) 61 42 / 95 61-0
Fax: +49 (0) 61 42 / 95 61-18